Monday, October 5, 2015

||Review|| Arvazallia's Fortifying Protein Hair Mask and Deep Conditioner.



I have thick, medium length, tangled hair. I used to use perms but after a while they did nothing for my hair so I went natural. I came across this product and decided why not, I had never tried a hair mask before in my life, and I'm sure if it didn't work it wouldn't cause much damage. I ordered it and it arrived earlier today. I washed my hair as directed and applied a generous amount (with my hair it was almost half the jar) and combed through it. I let it sit for 7 minutes while I did other things and then began to rinse it out in the shower. As I was running my hands through my hair to make sure I got it all out I could tell it was WAY softer, smoother, with less tangles. I was pretty impressed. I dried off my hair after getting out of the shower and could tell it was also shinier than before. Now to put the detangling part to the test. I combed through my hair and I only encountered a few tangles but nothing major. It only took me 15 minutes to brush through my hair, compared to the 30-40 it normally takes. Overall I'm very impressed with my first experience with a hair mask!
I received the product for a discounted price, or for free in exchange for a completely honest review.
Before
After




No comments:

Post a Comment