Sunday, December 6, 2015

|Review| Ozeri 8" Green Pan

I've had this for around a month now, and it's still nonstick. I clean it right after every use, by rinsing it with the hose on my sink to make sure nothing sticks. When I first got it I doubted it would work that great. I seasoned it and then thought about what to cook in it. I decided to go with a small omelette, since I've never been able to make one since they always stick to the pan, or doesn't cook evenly, and I thought this would be the same. I used the smallest amount of margarine I could, I wanted to see how well it did. It cooked perfectly and very evenly. We mostly use it for making fried eggs and other egg related things, but it works great for other things too. I'll make a update in the future on if it's still nonstick, since lots of people complain about it becoming sticky after a few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment