Monday, September 5, 2016

|Review| ThermoFuture Wireless Meat Thermometer


So far this is working pretty well. I like the fact that it's wireless, but I could have lived without that feature, if it meant I didn't have to use 4 AA batteries. I've used this thermometer about 4 times now, and so far it's still up and running. (Though, after reading quite a few reviews, I'm now a bit worried about it breaking for no reason.) After testing the temperature that this thermometer displays, against what my other thermometers display, it seems to be reading the temperature of the meats accurately. I'll update my review if anything goes wrong. I really hope nothing goes wrong, because I really like this thermometer.
Here's a link if you want to check it out for yourself, Product


No comments:

Post a Comment