Saturday, November 26, 2016

|Review| Orgalif Step Stool for Kids and Adults

|This is just a really quick review I wanted to write for this product, so this is why it's so short. : ) |

My little sister has been having problems reaching things she needs off of shelves lately, and always has to come ask me or someone else for help so I decided I needed to get a stool.
The stool says it's good for adults, so I decided to try that out. When I stood on it, it didn't seem completely stable to stand on for a long time, but I do like it for when I just need to step on it for a few seconds to grab something off a high shelf.
When my little sister stood on it, there was no wobbling and it was perfect (She's about 40lbs) She can't really unfold it herself so we keep it unfolded and ready so she can just slide it over to the shelf. It's pretty easy for adults to be able to fold and store the stool, but kids, not so much. It's a pretty nice stool but I honestly think it could be just a little bit more stable.



No comments:

Post a Comment