Saturday, December 24, 2016

|Review| Xeiccob 6 in. Rainfall Showerhead

Got another shower head! It's really great but I'm probably going to give it to a friend seeing as I already have so many shower heads. The pressure is great on it and I enjoyed using it. It seems pretty solid and not like it'd break easily.

 It also comes with something I haven't seen with the other shower heads, it comes with an arm (Like the one that comes out of your wall that you connect your shower heads to. ) It looks pretty sturdy, so that's a nice bonus, in case you wanted to replace your old shower arm. I didn't really need it though so I left it in the box. All in all it's a nice shower head!

(At the time of writing, the product is out of stock, but I believe the price is about 19.99. Hopefully it gets back in stock soon! )
(I'll update with pictures when my camera isn't acting all wonky on me )

No comments:

Post a Comment