Sunday, August 14, 2016

|Quick Review| SHIR HOME Body Brush & Cellulite Massager

The brush is a little short, and doesn't reach all the way down my back like standard long brushes do, and doesn't seem to be the highest of quality, but other than that, it's pretty good. I've used the cellulite mitt quite a few times, and I've been slowly seeing a difference. Do NOT use it on dry skin though, unless you want your skin to be irritated. Instead, put some cellulite cream / oil on your skin before using it. The long handled brush does great when used in the shower, but personally, if I try to dry brush with it, it hurts quite a bit. So if you have very sensitive skin, I don't recommend you dry brush with this.
Here's the link to get your own!: SHIR HOME Brush & Massager

No comments:

Post a Comment