Wednesday, August 24, 2016

|Review| Cuppa Magic - Relaxing Sleep Tea

I really love this tea! Unlike other tea's I've gotten, it's not a loose leaf tea that you have to put in bags. All the tea comes in packets that have just enough leaves to make 1 cup of tea. It recommends that you drink it at least an hour before bed, but it normally helps me feel relaxed in about 30-45 minutes. The tea is great with just some sugar, but you can also add milk and honey if you want. I find it really hard to get to sleep at night, but drinking this tea before bed helps me relax so I can get to sleep a lot quicker. All in all I really love this tea, though I wish it was a little more affordable so I could get more. : )
Here's the link to the product, if you're interested https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01HAEK8CS





No comments:

Post a Comment