Friday, August 19, 2016

|Review| SHIKSHOOK Cocktail Shaker

I personally have not used it to make any alcoholic drinks, so I can't comment on how well it does with those, but so far, it's doing great with non alcoholic drinks (Like slushy's and smoothies. ) It comes with a double jigger, the bigger side holds 1 oz, while the small size only holds half an oz. 2 pourers, which actually work with the bottles of syrup (for shaved ice) that I have, and helps make the pouring more controlled. Everything is made of stainless steel. The shaker is great, it helps keeps the drinks I make in it, cold, and when shaking it I haven't experienced any leaks. Though I do worry about it possibly denting if I accidentally drop it, since the metal seems kind of thin, (I'm not sure if it's normal for it to be so thin, since I've never had one before now. ) All in all, I'm pretty satisfied with it.




Here's the link to get your own : Cocktail Shaker

No comments:

Post a Comment