Saturday, October 8, 2016

|Review| Funcake 30 in 1 Cake Decorating Tips W/ Pastry Bags

I love this little set of cake decorating tips! It comes with 30 tips in a container, 2 silicone pastry bags, and 2 coupler rings that have made decorating A LOT easier. The tips are metal and very well made, and the icing comes out with ease. The organizer they come in is nice, but personally I think it's way too big for the tips. You can practically put two tips in each little section, so I guess it might be nice if you already have some tips and you want to add those to this set, or if you're planning on getting more tips in the future and want to store everything together. The silicone pastry bags are really nice, and much better than the plastic one's I used to get in the past. With these pastry bags I don't have to worry about the bag tearing. So far I haven't had any problems with this set, but I'll update my review if I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment