Sunday, October 2, 2016

|Review| Keliwa 12 Cup Muffin / Cupcake Baking Pan

I've owned silicone muffin pans before, but they are now getting old and I was looking for a replacement, when I saw this. I was a bit disappointed when I realized that the depth of the cups were BARELY an inch deep, unlike my last pan which 1 1/2 - 2 inches deep. I learned that when using this pan, nothing seemed to rise very high. So if you're making something that doesn't really need to rise, or if you don't care about your cupcakes or muffins rising really high (Like me), then this shouldn't be too much of a problem for you. Also, unless you use a muffin/cupcake liner in this pan, I recommend waiting until the food is warm, or cool before trying to remove it from the pan. All in all it's a pretty okay muffin pan for the price.

No comments:

Post a Comment